It’s Back: My Seven Story

For over 60 years the Seven has been the world’s most-loved rule breaker, throwing caution to the wind and stripping out anything which would detract from a pure driving experience.

Thankfully, we have a very supportive and dedicated community that has allowed us to continue this search for driving purity. And for that, we want to show our thanks and place you in the spotlight.

2020 saw the launch of #MySevenStory – a monthly interview where we sat down with an enthusiast who owns, has owned, or had a life-changing experience involving a Seven. By popular demand, it is back!

Cross continental trips, daring adventures, or even a chariot for special occasions; we want to know the who, what, when & where.

Each month we’ll be asking you, the audience, to submit your stories to our team – and we’ll select our favourites for a good old catch-up. Take a look below to see how it all works:

How do I submit my story?

Get in touch via marketing@caterham.com with a little bit about yourself, and a short snippet about the adventure you’ve shared with a Seven. Make sure you have an image too, we love a visual storyteller (make sure it’s your photo to use too!)

What happens next?

Our team will sort through all of the stories and respond as best we can. We’ll be getting in touch with the top entries via email with a few more questions.

What if my story isn’t chosen?

Don’t panic, everyone will get a chance to show off their Seven. If you’ve provided an interesting image or video, we’ll ask for your permission to share it as part of our weekly #ThrowbackThursday posts to our global audience.

Unfortunately, we won’t be able to share everything as there are now more Sevens on the road than ever before. We’ll try our best, but we can’t guarantee everyone will be featured.

So, get sending! We can’t wait to see where you’ve gone and what you’ve been up to and share them with the community in 2022.